- Processor: Intel Core i7-8565U processor, 1.8GHz quad-core with Turbo Boost (up to 4.6GHz) and 8MB cache
- Processor: Intel Core i5-8265U processor, 1.6GHz quad-core with Turbo Boost (up to 3.9GHz) and 6MB cache
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Max-Q, Video memory: 2GB / 4GB GDDR5 VRAM
- Display : 14” LED-backlit Full HD (1920 x 1080) 16:9 touchscreen (optional), 100% sRGB color gamut
- Memory: 8GB / 16GB 2400MHz DDR4
- Storage: 128GB / 256GB SATA III SSD
- Storage: 256GB / 512GB PCIe x2 SSD
- Storage: 1TB PCIe x4 SSD
- Keyboard: Full-size backlit with 1.4mm key travel, IR camera supporting Windows Hello
- ScreenPad: 5.5” FHD (1920 x 1080) Super IPS+ display
- Camera: IR webcam
- Wi-Fi: Dual-band 2x2 802.11ac
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0
This package contains the files needed for installing the Keyboard Hotkeys utility. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
To install this package please do the following:
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
About Keyboard Packages:
Install the proper keyboard software and your system will be able to recognize the device and use all available features. This will also make it possible for owners to configure additional hotkeys.
In case additional keyboard accessories are connected, this step can also improve the bundle's overall stability and compatibility, as well as performance.
Therefore, if you wish to install this release, simply make sure that your computer OS is supported, save the package, extract it if necessary, run the available setup, and follow the on-screen instructions for a complete installation.
Bear in mind that, even though other platforms might be compatible, we do not recommend applying this software version on configurations running under OSes other than the specified ones.
That being said, if you consider applying the present version, download and install the package. Also check with our website whenever you can, in order to stay up to speed with latest releases.
- C: \ Keyboard & Mouse \ ASUS
- COMPATIBLE WITH:
- Windows 10 64 bit
- file size:
- 696 KB
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver.
Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.